1. The Old Book - We believe that the King James Bible is the preserved, perfect (with no errors), infallible Word of God for English-speaking people. The King James Bible is the final authority for matters of faith, doctrine and practice. We believe in the literal interpretation of the Scripture. The only messages we preach are from the Word of God.
2. The New Birth - We preach and believe that all mankind are sinners by nature. By being "born again" the sinner receives the "divine nature" and enters into the salvation of God .
3. The Precious Blood - We preach and teach that the death of Jesus Christ was a necessary bloody sacrifice. All those who come to Him in repentance and who put their faith in the sinless blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary to pay for their past, present and future sins will be washed from their sins and will be saved for eternity.
4. The Blessed Hope - We preach and teach that the risen Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, is coming again in the near future to receive His people unto Himself. They shall be with Him and remain with Him forever. Fellowship Baptist Church is a pre-tribulation, pre-millennial Baptist church working and watching for the return of our blessed Lord.
5. Our Theology - We believe in the triune God of the Bible. One God in three personages: A. God the Father - who so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ as a substitution offering for the sins of the whole world. B. God the Son - who died for our sins and was raised from the dead by the power of God. C. God the Holy Spirit - who convicts lost mankind of sin and the need of God the Son Jesus Christ as Saviour. D. At salvation God the Holy Spirit indwells and seals the new convert for eternity. The three personages of the Godhead - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are the one and only God.
6. Our Philosophy - We believe that the only ministry of a New Testament church is to take and or send God’s holy word at home and around the world, to baptize and teach those who have been saved, and to pioneer and build New Testament churches in every nation.